Friday, May 10, 2013

I am NOT Free

Over the past few weeks I have had several people ask me how much do I make, how much should I charge, how much....?  After sharing what I charge they seem to flabergasted that I charge at all!  Granted my work is not Harvard standard, but that is not what I am.  This is my work and I am to be the only one to judge my work.

Blogging is not easy, no I am not a "news reporter" nor do I have the latest breaking story, often my story is whatever I mood I am in.  However, I connect with people, I have a fabulous audience that I am ever so grateful for, they read my "non-sense" they discuss what is happening, and they share what I post.   No I am not selling my readers, what I am selling is my connection, my way to communicate with the amazing folks that follow me, and my thoughts and opinions.

So to the companies that lately have asked me to "give" them my work I am sorry, my work is worth something....especially to me, in fact to me my work is priceless.  

~Becky


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment